The committee's goals are:
- To assist in the success of the Land Reform and BEE for the benefit of all role players and agriculture in totality.
- To promote economic units and sustainability in terms of land reform
- Document the services that farmers already offer to their workers
- Keep track of laws and interpret effect on land acts
- Keep farmers informed of BEE developments, document success stories
- Support Land Forums of the Agri Forums with bargaining of land tax
- Integration with farmers' associations and monitoring of at least one emerging farmer by region, with the cooperation of commodity and banks
The committee will keep members informed on:
- Database: Follow the leadership of AgriSA on national database, keep provincial database, Promote and process information, maps, deeds, Municipal roles, etc.
- Food security: assist DGS/DAFF to sustainably establish new farmers as soon as possible
- Coordinate the provision of agricultural land under members
- Assist farmers on whose farms land claims have been handed in with advice
- Assist farmers with tenure problems with advice
- Assist to influence policies in terms of farm dwellers