Free State Agriculture would like to thank our members for their annual contributions in membership fees, without which we would not be able to perform our duties. We would like to express our gratitude with the words of Mahtma Gandhi
"A Customer is the most important visitor on our premises. He is not dependant on us. We are dependant on him. He is not an interruption on our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider on our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favour by serving him. He is doing us a favour by giving us an opportunity to do so."
Membership fees 2017/2018
· Membership fees for the year R2820 (VAT included)
Father & Son Farming Operations
· Father pays full price R2820 (VAT included)
· Son (younger than 35) pays half price R1410 (VAT included)
· If more than one son farms with, each son pays R1410 (VAT included)
(This concession only applies to payments via debit order)
Companies, Partnerships, etc.
· These establishments pay R4840 (VAT included)
· Once-off registration fee of R100.00
Young farmers under the age of 35 do not pay a registration fee. New members who will be paying via debit order, do not pay a registration fee. The annual financial year is from 1 May until 30 April of the next year. Membership fees must please be paid before the annual Congress (in August).
BANK DETAILS: Vrystaat Landbou, ABSA Check Account - 470 940 670
BRANCH CODE: 632005
REFERENCE: Please indicate at all times the membership number, initials and surname, or company of trust name.